What Our Clients Say
- "The best decision we ever made"
We were originally a member of the Quinton branch but we moved to Great Barr and transferred away from Blacks. That was a massive mistake. Having tried 3 vets local to us we could not find anything even remotely close to Blacks in terms of ease of use, professionalism, care for our pets and customer service. Rejoining Blacks Oldbury was the best decision we've ever made and we've never looked back. We especially like how Blacks sort out insurance and check in with you in advance of your appointment as a reminder. They also really seem to love animals here so it isn't just a job to them. We recommend it to everyone.Hollie Chilton
- Blacks Vets have always been great with our Golden retriever as he’s had a few illnesses since we have had him
- I have been bringing my animals to you for over 25 years, staff and vets are friendly and helpful
- Fantastic team of people on all points of contact, advice given when needed and never had a problem contacting the receptionist
- We have always received the very best care and attention for our dogs over the years. Everyone at Blacks Vets is very kind and have always looked after both dog and us
- You are always very helpful and I have had a big problem recently with my cat, and you were extremely kind and he is much better. Thank you.
- This is my 3rd loved family pet registered with Blacks over the past 11 years. 10 out of 10 in all areas including care, efficiency, professionalism, service and communications. Thank you to the Blacks Vets team
- Friendly staff, definitely spoil Maisie while she was at the vets