Registered Veterinary Nurse
by Blacks Vets
Based at our Sedgley Branch (DY3 1TF) and on small occasions at our surrounding local branches(When you work a weekend- this will be at our accredited Hospital in Dudley)
(On the leafy edge of the West Midlands, but all within 30 mins of Birmingham City centre). We are a small animal, First Opinion and Referral Practice with a strong vet team of 15 including 6 Certificate holders (Cardiology, Dermatology, Soft tissue/Orthopaedic/Medicine, and Surgery)
Priding ourselves on being family vets for family pets, we have constantly pushed the boundaries on delivering the highest pet care through the calibre and qualifications of our Vets and Nurses and through the friendliness and professionalism of our Client Care teams. Big enough to offer award winning care, facilities and expertise for the Black Country's much-loved pets; small enough to care for client and employees alike treating them as unique individuals - family matters to us.
Twice voted as Best UK Vet by the pet owning public, Winner of Practice of the Year, and featured on Prime-time TV, joining the Blacks Team places you amongst the best in the industry and at the heart of veterinary excellence. We know we are only as good as the people we employ and that is why everyone who joins us has been carefully selected because of the special qualities they can bring to our team.
There is a good social life too for those who want to get involved; lots of friendships and comradery, which all makes for a great work life balance. Want to be in our gang?…:
- We will not be beaten on salary, at Blacks we offer development and salary scales for career progression
- RVN EXTERNAL CPD budget of £286 inc VAT per annum for relevant external CPD
- Staff discount on pet care
In role benefits:
- Access to state of the art diagnostic equipment, and 11 operating theatres
- Support of 16 vets, 25 RVNs and the Client Care team on a ratio of 1:5
- 15 minute consultations
- High % insured client base with dedicated Insurance team of 7 to process claims and provide guidance.
- Superior care and professional satisfaction of providing our own in-house OOH, while on attractive rota of approx. 1:4 weekends with 2-days off the following week.
- Annual external CPD allowance
- Weekly in house CPD
Rewards and perks:
- A rewarding role with a great forward-thinking team, independently voted twice as ‘Best UK Vet’ and ‘Practice of the Year’. Featured on Channel 4’s The Interview and BBC2 Me and My Dog.
- Regular colleague and family social events for those who want to be involved
- Internal recognition scheme
- RCVS- Wellbeing + client service award 2018
- Best place to work award- 2019
Please email email@example.com for further details....