Blacks Vets COVID-19 (Coronavirus) February 2021 Update
Following the recent ‘stay at home’ and lockdown orders issued on 4th January 2021, we are continuing to offer a range of services for our patients, whilst adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until you are contacted by a member of our team. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please check in at reception, whilst leaving your pet in the vehicle, and you will be given further instructions
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please check-in at reception where we will advise on the appointment process
- You will be asked to wait outside until the vet is ready to see you and your pet
- Screens will be positioned at our reception desks and in consult rooms
- Only one owner allowed in with their pet(s).
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.